Subscribe to Our Newsletter
- Have a safe and happy Fourth of July! #GodBlessAmerica #July4 #fourthofjuly #IndependenceDay fb.me/7vHiaRkms Jul 04
- Have a safe and happy Fourth of July! #GodBlessAmerica #July4 #fourthofjuly #IndependenceDay instagram.com/p/4uNsUhx8pw/ Jul 04
- This is the weekend to register for the Coaster Run. You can experience this run for it's lowest price offered!... fb.me/7Al17NEbU Jul 03
- Join us tomorrow for this great community event. It's tradition! #Repost @renegademanager with… instagram.com/p/4rzev1x8sx/ Jul 03
- @leanahersch @Discover thanks for the feedback. We transitioned to a new website and registration system and will make sure this is fixed. Jul 02
iTRYathlon Sprint and Youth Triathlon (Irvine)
Choose Your Registration Type
Team registration deadline passed! Please register as an individual participant.
- Registration Price: $0.00
- Packet Pick-up Time: 6:00 AM
- Show Type: Triathlon
- Where: Northwood High School 4515 Portola Pkwy Irvine, CA 92620
iTRYathlon benefits Irvine Public School Programs. There are opportunities for sponsoring, team fundraising, volunteering, and training for this event. It will include a community expo and finish line festival.
Sprint and Youth Triathlon (Youth Triathlon for ages 11-18)
3 Mile Run | 9 Mile Bike | 200 Meter Swim
Junior Triathlon (Kids Triathlon for ages 5-12)
½ Mile Run | 2 Mile Bike | 50 Meter Swim
iTRYathlon Jr. Triathlon is a non-competitive event. Junior Triathlon will be timed but no age division awards will be given.
|Sprint Tri (ages 18+)||Sprint Tri Relay (ages 11+)||
Youth Sprint Tri
|5K Run (ages 18+)||
|Until March 31||$65||$105||$40||$25||$25|
|Until May 22||$85||$125||$60||$35||$35||$25||$18|
|After May 22||$95||$135||$70||$40||$40||$30||$22|
USAT 1-Day License (Triathlon & Duathlon only)
Triathlon $12 Relay $12/person Youth (17 & under) $10
Participants MUST pick up their own packets per USAT Rules!
REGISTRATION & EARLY PACKET PICK UP (Recommended, Not Mandatory)
Friday, June 5 at 4:00pm - 8:00pm
Road Runner Sports Laguna Hills
Race Day Schedule
6:00 Registration & Expo Open
7:15 Mandatory Race Talk (Transition Area)
7:30 Sprint & Youth Triathlon & 5K Start
8:45 5K Awards
9:15 Mandatory Jr. Tri Race Talk (Transition Area)
9:30 Junior Triathlon
9:40 Kids 1/2 Mile Run
11:30 Expo Closes
Age Group Division Awards
Youth: 11-13, 14-15, 16-17
Sponsorhip & Expo
iTRYathlon and Youth Triathlon Event Expo - June 6th, 2015
Location: Northwood High School, Irvine, CA
Estimated Attendance: 1500
Expo Times: 6:00 a.m.–11:30 a.m.
Vendor Load-In: 5:00 a.m.–6:00 a.m.
Vendor Breakdown: 11:30 a.m.
Event Sponsorships are available at all levels and can be customized to meet your budget and objectives.
For more information on Event Sponsorship, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (949) 975-1812.
Kid’s Triathlon Clinic
May 31, 2015
Get Your Kids Race Ready!
TriLaVie Triathlon Team Training 2015 Season
9:00 am - 12:00 noon Lake Forest Sun and Sail Club