Troutman Sanders Renegade Santa Run 5K, 10K & Kids RunWhen: December 13, 2014 at
Where: Hicks Canyon Elementary School - Irvine
RAIN OR SHINE!
Orange County's best holiday run, the Troutman Sanders Renegade Santa Run, returns to start at Hick's Canyon Elementary School. It features a flat and scenic course. You will enjoy running along the Peter's Canyon bike trail, lined with beautiful trees and landscaping. Walkers are WELCOME! Each finisher will get a cool running Santa finisher's ornament and T-shirt. Renegade Racing is giving prizes to participants who are dressed in the best Santa or Holiday Themed (non-Santa) costume.
- All Participants get a commemorative Troutman Sanders Renegade Santa Run Christmas ornament at the FINISH LINE!
- Flat and fast course
- Troutman Sanders Renegade Santa Run T-shirt
- Goody bag
- Computerized results
- Mile Markers and aid stations along the course
- Refreshments at finish line
Run in Costume
Prizes will be awarded for:
- Best Running Santa
- Best Holiday Costume (non-Santa)
- Best Kid’s Holiday Costume
Schedule for Race Weekend:
Friday, December 12
If picking up for someone else, please print and bring this waiver, signed by the participant, along with a copy of their photo ID to packet pick up. No exceptions.
Saturday, December 13 – RACE DAY!
- 6:00am – Packet pick up and Registration opens at Hick's Canyon Elementary School [map]
- 8:00am - 5K & 10K Races Start
- 9:00am - Awards & Costume Contest
- 10:00am - ½ Mile Kids Fun Run Starts
We have unique drinking glass awards that will be given to winners 3 deep in the age groups.
BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse is providing Gift Cards Prizes for the following amounts for each category:
- 1st place = $25.00 BJ's gift card in each age group
- 2nd place= $10 BJ's gift card in each age group
- 3rd place = $5 BJ's gift card in each age group
- Overall Male = $50 BJ's gift card in each race 2 PRIZES (5K/10K)
- Overall Female - $50 BJ's gift card in each race 2 PRIZES (5K/10K)
- Costume Contest = $20 BJ's gift card each costume category
Do you want a Renegade Santa Hat?
Donate just $25 to either of our GREAT charity partners and this totally cool Santa hat is YOURS!
Go to one of the fundraising links below and donate $25 or more and when you pick up your race packet we will have one of these Santa Hats for you. Just click and donate. It's just that easy. Don't be left out in the cold with nothing to cover your head. Pick up your Santa Hat at registration/packet pickup.
- Make a $25 Donation and receive a festive Renegade Santa Hat!
- Make a $50 Donation and receive jolly Renegade Santa Hat AND Socks!
Proceeds from Troutman Sanders’ fundraising efforts will benefit Human Options, a non-profit organization dedicated to victims of domestic abuse.
Human Option’s vision is a world where no woman or child should ever feel afraid in her or his own home. Through crisis intervention services, transitional housing, and community-based resource centers, Human Options provides a safe haven and life-changing programs to help abused women, their children and families rebuild their lives—and works with the community to break the cycle of domestic violence.
To make a donation, please click here.
The BJ's Restaurants Foundation is a registered 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization that supports charities benefiting children's healthcare and education with a primary focus on the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. The Foundation also recognizes and rewards the efforts of BJ's Restaurants team members across the country who volunteer for community causes and charitable events through its signature, award-winning TASC Force (Team Action to Support Communities) program.
The BJ's Team TASC Force Team Members will be there with our teams to walk, run or ride bikes to help raise money. When children were undergoing treatment in local hospitals, TASC Force Team Members helped in nearby homes where their parents anxiously awaited the results of treatments and surgeries. Join the team and make a difference.
EventList powered by schlu.net