Triathlon & Relay
3.1 mile run | 8 mile bike | 175 yard pool swim
RAIN OR SHINE!
|Prices good until
|Sprint Triathlon (Ages 15+)
|Sprint Triathlon Relay
|Youth Sprint Triathlon (Ages 11-14)
|USAT 1-Day License (Triathlon only)
Triathlon $15 Relay $15/person Youth (17 & under) $10
All individuals and relay participants in the triathlon must have a USAT-Annual license or pay $15 for a 1-day license (Youth 17 and under is $10). To purchase an annual license for $50 (youth $10) go to www.usatriathlon.org
Download Google Earth KMZ
Race Day Schedule (subject to change)
- 6:30 am Registration, Packet Pickup & Expo Opens
- 6:30 am Triathlete Transition Area Opens
- 7:30 am Mandatory Course Talk with the Race Director (Transition Area)
- 7:45 am Transition Area Closes - Athletes Head to Race Start
- 8:00 am Adult & Youth Sprint Triathlon & 5K Run Start
- 9:15 am Awards 5K
- 9:45 am Kids Run Starts
- 10:30 am Awards Adult & Youth Triathlon
- 11:00 am Event Ends
Crown Community Park/YMCA
29751 Crown Valley Parkway
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677
Laguna Niguel City Hall
30111 Crown Valley Parkway
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677
**Short 10 Minute Walk For the safety of athletes on the course, NO PARKING SIGNS have been posted on Crown Valley Parkway.
Triathlon Age Group/Division Awards
- Men and Women: 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85+
- Youth: 6-7, 8-9, 10-11, 12-13, 14-15, 16-19
- Kids Runs are non-competitive and will be timed but overall and age division awards will not be given.
- Relays: 1st, 2nd, 3rd in following categories: All Male, All Female, Mixed Gender
4 Week Triathlon Training Program
WHO: Men/Women ages 12-70 years old of all athletic abilities!
WHEN: January 6th- 28th, 2018 - Wednesdays 6:00-7:30 p.m. and Saturdays 8:00-10:00 a.m.
WHERE: The training will be centered at Racquet Club of Irvine, Laguna Niguel on race course, and on the extensive cycling and running trails throughout the Newport, Irvine and Tustin areas.
The Laguna Niguel Triathlon & 5K benefits WeROCK (We Run Orange County’s Kids), a non-profit organization that provides after-school intervention programs for the Middle and High School students of Orange County. By delivering education and proper training for the completion of a 26.2 mile marathon, We ROCK teaches our community’s teenagers the important life skills of goal setting, self-reliance, discipline and self-confidence. To find out more about WeROCK or to join, visit www.WeRunOCKids.org
Interested in sponsoring Laguna Niguel Triathlon & 5K?
LN Tri and 5K Expo form: coming soon.